OUR OWN PRODUCTIONS
In addition to working on projects and programmes for clients and collaborators, we also think we have the odd viable idea ourselves for artistic interventions and creations. As such, we work to develop ideas that grab us, that exist in the public sphere, and that connects us to audiences.
Current and recent productions that are in development or have been delivered include:
- Reclaiming advertising space with Micah Purnell - this is an ongoing relationship to support Micah’s burgeoning body of work; in the past, has undertaken a Cornerhouse microcommission grant to reclaim advertising space for free thinking and creativity
- World Book Night giveaways in 2011, 2012 and 2013 - including: Life of Pi by Yann Martel at a promo event at Nexus Art Cafe alongside the start of a new book group; and, Rose Tremain’s The Road Home, parcelled up as airmal packages and distributed in Cardiff Bay
- A teen opera based on a Greek myth, with a biomedical slant
- A stage/screen interaction production
- An interactive art installation and trail based on concepts of hunger and thirst